Saturday 2 June 2012

Kitchener Kitchen





Now as many of you are quite aware of, and as many of you are not quite aware of... I live in Kitchener, Ontario, moved here in August 2011 from Montreal, in order to fulfill my dreams of becoming an Interior Designer.

That should explain the title, this Kitchen is nowhere near Kitchener, it is actually a Kitchen showroom located in London, England. So don't feel too bad that your kitchen does not look like this.






So hopefully by now you kids kinda "get" my industrial design phase.  Something about mixing metals and wood just pops my design cherries.

As you can see the copper palettes have been oxidized in order to tame down the bright orange of the original copper panels. (Check out the copper bowl next to the stove)

Now this design may sadly be a little far fetched for us normal occupants. However, if I were to design something like this with such a great square footage, I'd imagine it'd have to be for some kind of movie set, quelque chose comme ca.



No comments:

Post a Comment