Friday 15 June 2012

The Bubbles

A while back in 2005 I went on my 3rd cruise to the Caribbean. This time it was different because I had friends with me, as opposed to just being with my parents, and having to join the "On Board Teen Club" where parents would leave there children in hopes of them finding a 7-day friend...

Mango, Amber, Voldemort, Rabbit (undercover names) and I, we had an exquisite time in the room that we discovered. The room included circular in wall windows that we could sit or lay in. We decided to call this room... The Bubbles. I wish I still had pictures from that cruise, but I don't. What I do have is great memories, and a Studio project created based on these memorable moments spent in those Bubbles.

For this studio project, we had to create a classroom, and part of the exterior of that classroom. Now this was an individual project which would soon be an entire school in part two of this studio project.







No comments:

Post a Comment